Saturday, November 06, 2021

Saturday, November 6: Hillcrest and Car

This morning I woke up a little earlier around 9:00 AM because I had to eat breakfast shower and

 then pick up the rental car. Alice made challah bread French toast which is excellent. She went up to  meet up with a friend. House dropped me off at the rental place and I picked up the

 car which I have until Thursday morning. Thinking of adding an extra day. We’ll see what happens there. I’m hoping to be able to do a little bit of a road trip east to see the funky ass desert. I 

think it’s basically east of route interstate eight. I’m gonna look that stuff up while I’m sitting here at the Starbucks. I had a phone conversation and work some 

things out. Alice is coming back at two but I don’t know what I’ll be doing I’m going to be figuring out when we can to return the phone

 call etc. I forgot to bring my hat and his blazing sunshine after it was foggy and cool all morning.  I 

did manage to find a parking space and took a picture of the address so I 

can figure out how to get back. The Starbucks  was nearby so I stop there raven
 look for Joe blows sushi coffee shop. I just get a lot of soy and it makes up for the bitter taste of the coffee. Plus the Starbucks is an outdoor only Starbucks. It’s pretty easy in California because even when 

cold you can probably still sit outside during the day. Anyhow Alex won a German speaking contest he finished number one out of about 2000 people and he’s going to get a free trip to Germany and meet the president

 of Germany. So he’s found his thing. That he’s really good at. That’s the best thing in life that is for goddamn sure. Besides eating breathing  and sleeping  Oh yes of course sex. Well I left him the area of 

Hillcrest and got directions to the Mission Bay yacht club which was only about 15 to 20 minutes away. It got

 me there pretty quickly thank God the little navigation worked. 

I’m parked outside of the gate I’m just gonna wait here and look at it fine looking sailing boats and figure

 out how warm it is. You know that ever-changing weather is quite something. We

 didn’t have to wait long as Alice is already at the club. Went down where 

she already had two chairs set up because she had met her friend 

there earlier in the day. The weather quickly got cooler and we sat and read books and 

watch the young sailors come in from the yacht club. They came in like crazy. It got a little 

gusty but they came in successfully. We then decided to go in and get something

 to eat outside. After we ate, we went to Mission Beach and the theme park that’s there. There’s 

an old wooden roller coaster and arcades and stuff like that. We were looking to have 

an ice cream cone but we couldn’t find a place so we just walked around a little bit. After

 we walked around a bit, we decided that we split and she went to her daughters 

place and I just drove straight back to the house and talked on the 

phone for a little while. We then hung out afterwards for a little bit and then went to bed 




No comments: