Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Tuesday, November 30: Much Work and Dinner at Buffet

I got up today feeling OK. I got my breakfast and note it was fairly cloudy today. Today was trash day.

 I noticed that the trash didn’t come early today like it normally does on Tuesday. Maybe it’s Friday comes early I forget now but the trash is out 
there for a while. I managed to sneak out a bag from the kitchen that I forgot to give out. All I worked on certain things and then I got a new list which requires

 me to do work on the computer and find the names. 60 names and I have another list for October to close  activities that aren’t  
needed because the cash is closed. After Work, Wayne pick me up to go to a A Buffay that Wayne really likes we met up with Larry. He’s on 


vacation from Florida to visit people and visitors daughter. His wife came

 for the weekend then flew back to work and then flying back in on 



Friday she doesn’t have much vacation time. We got to the Buffay around 

530 and Larry‘s going to drop me off  Third Street so I can catch the whole back home. Well I drove

 and Larry‘s daughters Camry which has over 300,000 miles. She leases a 

 Lexis which Halsey she probably drives somewhat frequently. The food

 was OK but I don’t really ever get really  hungry when I’m there. I need to be very very 

hungry when I go there otherwise the foods kind of bland and 

stuff. Fortunately the EL that took was very empty which is always helpful. I like it when it’s empty. Well the omicron variant what is raising alarms. They still don’t know how widespread it is in this 
country or what the effect is going to be on the accuracy of the vaccines and how transmissible it is. Also Chris Como got suspended indefinitely from CNN because he was helping his brother the former governor of New York Andrew, with his sexual-harassment problems. Chris you’re an idiot.

No comments: