Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Tuesday, November 16: Investigive Conference & Stuff



Well today was the day of the investigative conference. I’ve gotten a rep to help me out and it started on time. My supervisor 
was polite and asked me questions on why I did it and knowing that my hours are really 9 to 5. She read over the times which suspended 
from October through  August 21 to October 2021. It ended OK. I had a union rep there so she wrote notes. And then wrote to the woman to send 


me my retirement papers. She said I could fax or email them which is good. Overall it was a pretty plain day other than
that. I didn’t 

hear  from the man upstairs. It’s a strange time of my life at this point 

just seeing what happens next. I was watching a little NFL stuff and the Eagles 

actually have an outside chance of a wildcard but they would have to 

actually win more than two in a row to do that.



No comments: