Saturday, November 13, 2021

Saturday, November 13: Last Day in California

After staying up a little bit late last night listening to wolves 

or foxes I mean go after animals outside my window, I woke up pretty tired but ready to enjoy the rest of my vacation that ends today. I had

 some breakfast and my sister finished up her business. 

We were going to do some water activity but instead we decided to go to Encinitas

 and then go to this wildlife refuge place near Encinitas. We had a hard time

 finding it so we decided to stop and have lunch and walk around. We had empanadas

 and they were tasty. We next got some gelato‘s which were pretty good. It was 

very filling. We did walk around a little bit more. We went to a book

 shop and a place of smells incense and other New Age stuff it was 

pretty cool. I got some gifts and it was nice. we went to a mini park in Encinitas and they had a tennis court in the middle of it and it looked like it was sort of 

forgotten. It looks like there was a group starting it but  it was strange looking. We’ve been ran into a group of people that were hanging out there was really bizarre. It was very strange. We did find the 

wildlife refuge later on and that was really neat. It’s very quiet and the weather was absolutely perfect. It was 78°. Well we enjoyed the wildlife refuge. Allison 

drove me to the airport and I got the last look at the sunny weather. I got there in plenty of time. By then hung out in the airport and caught my plane to Seattle. I took a nap there did some texting as well. Anyhow only problem was that the flight was an hour late that was kind of a bummer. 

I didn’t watch the special on the Duke lacrosse case wow that

 was fucked up. Total misconduct by the prosecutor. Anyhow I missed my 

flight in Detroit so I had to call the special number and walk all the 

way around walk back and throw from the airport.  They have this big 

empty hallway do you have to go down the escalator go through that 

and go up the escalator to the other terminal a or B. So I got my boarding pass for for my trip to Philadelphia. I love how they call Minneapolis mini. What can I say. It was a really nice vacation and I got to go do a lot of stuff. It was a good day Alice took off this week did many activities. She was a wonderful host and I will be back.

No comments: