Friday, November 19, 2021

Friday, November 19: Work People and cardiology

Well I slept OK but I still feel a little bit tired and a bit grouchy because I’m tired. I took a nap during my morning break and that I think help me out tremendously I really think it did help me out tremendously and I’m glad I did it. I’ve been tempted to try to get some work done and get some reports

 done. It’s bogus I can’t do a little extra time without getting in trouble. I’m 

attempting to do  reverse referrals. I had a cardiologist appointment and Lisa

 showed up late for her cleaning up the place. I had to put out the cleaner put the key out and I thought



 I had to manage her Pat myself and Lynne. I got a little bit stressed out I also was trying 

to get a hold of the retirement lady as well. The appointment went smoothly and I passed with flying colors

 I’m gonna pick up my Scripps probably later tonight or tomorrow depending how busy I am 

and what I have to do and who I have to take care of etc.  It’s now 3:40 PM and it’s really starting to cool 

off now.  I didn’t get my script but I came home finished work

 and just needed to relax and that’s what I did. I ordered a burrito at the Mexican place across the street 

and that was nice and then I listen to a 
meditation app and now I’m gonna talk on the phone at 10:30 to 1130 and I don’t know what I’m doing with my mom yet tomorrow. I just basically had a quiet night and I tried this meditation app that’s free for a week and then I guess she got a pay for it or something Lynne introduced me to it.

No comments: