Friday, November 26, 2021

Friday, November 26: New COVID-19 Variant 😑 πŸ’¨ Windy

When I got up in Ardmore around 10:30 AM. I made some coffee correct that, remade it 

and I deleted it. I listen to the wind and Herman the cat running around in cat antics. It was a nice way to start the morning. The plan today is to get a ride 

home with the leftovers from last night. Speaking of leftover service a ton of them I’ve got chicken wings last me all week.  I have to 
 feed my 🐈‍⬛ soon. 
Not sure what I’m gonna do the day but plan the weekend. Well, it’s a hot 

yoga class done by Gerardo OK you thought is your classes. It’s $75 a month instead 

of 150 at the Hot Yoga Philadelphia in Center City. This place will be in Gardencourt 

plaza. After discussion about what it takes to to succeed in relations to 



other people, I got the 105 bus just in the nick of time at around 12:49 PM. I was 

shopping for wallets and then I saw that the Dow Jones dropped 900 points in one day because of the new 

variant from South Africa that has many  mutations and the vaccines may be ineffective. You know this shits going to spread. Looks like  

we are in for  another pandemic winter πŸ˜³πŸ˜– Well the world health organization announced  the new 

name of the latest and most troublesome variant. It will be called 'omicron'. It’s classified as 'variant of concern' Here we go again Jesus Christmas. I just can’t believe this crap it just never ends!!  I fed the cat and ate and then 

managed to run to the trash truck and throw out my garbage from the

 kitchen. It was very full and I was very happy about doing that. It’s 2:45 PM. Lynne will be coming

 over here in 15 minutes I’m gonna clean out the kitty litter finish eating 

and when Lynne gets in organize my closet in my room. Set a 437 arrival was delayed. 

Meanwhile the temperature must’ve dropped 10° since I first got home. 



It’s still very windy and I started to go out and take a little bit of a walk but this weather is 



not that friendly towards that idea. Lynne then came over and we sat in the car and listen to a tape and talked

 for while. We then went for a very quick brisk walk since it was really freezing cold and windy. It’s

 now  6:20 PM in route to go over all my closet on the top shelf that is. The job we did was very good

. Lynne instructed Miah and I ended up throwing out a whole bunch of clothes

 that I don’t even wear. Emptied out stuff so eventually I know where my clothes are. I was very thankful for her helping me out with that. I wasn’t able to do it by myself. Lynne sent me some suggestions for a new wallet. My wallet

 that I have now is just really worn out. I decided to get a regular wallet not one of those newfangled

 ones with GPS. It was a hard choice but I found one that looked like the kind that I want a trifold with 



a photo ID place. I also found gloves so I can step out 😁 to Center City Philly  to see 
Mike tomorrow. It is supposed to be very very 
cold tomorrow. It was quite an eventful day actually. Fit a lot of stuff in and got things done with the house which is pretty difficult for me to get going on. November is ending early quickly. Probably because of the holiday because I was on vacation for two weeks.

No comments: