Sunday, November 21, 2021

Sunday, November 21: Clean Up. A Walk in ardmore

Well I slept in again today. I actually joined AARP today for three

 years for a cheap price so I decided to go for it. I realized I have a lot of stuff to do judges figure

out when I’m gonna get my discount from 

AT&T. Apparently I have to call them because they’re gonna say I’m not eligible for it anymore Lynne and I cleaned up my closet and re-hung up the stuff in the special 
hangers that she has so there’s more room
. Also got rid of some stuff from my closet that I don’t need. She also 

demonstrated that my floor could get a lot cleaner with not much effort.  



I left a lot of things out in the hallway for Pat to bring downstairs. It’s now 4:57 PM we’re putting stuff in her car and then
 we’re going to take a walk. The walk was pleasant and quiet. I then talked to Wes about visiting Stuart the weekend of December 3 &4. We will rent a car for the trip. We have
 limited time 

to see him. Wait a delicious dinner. I had Indian yogurt and a Pepsi. We then decided to watch Dr. Zhivago

. I’ve watched bits of it before but I don’t really remember that much of it frankly.It’s three hours and 

30 minutes. I have a delivery from Amazon prime coming up at 11 o’clock it’s now 9:17 PM

No comments: