Thursday, November 04, 2021

Thursday, November 4: Kayaking at Lake Miramar CA

Well after a good nights sleep or I had a dream that I was being 

convicted of running some kind of or helping to run some kind of trafficking operation I got up early and then went back to sleep and had a much nicer dream. Anyhow 

it’s sunny outside the weather is warm enough and I’m just going to be kayaking today. It’s now 11:37 AM. We just had breakfast. Alice is now talking to John and we’re 

going to head out kayaking. What’s 1146 we’re on our way. We first went by a place called sprouts to get some food so we don’t get hungry during our kayaking. We just arrived 



and it’s about 1 o’clock we’re getting our stuff ready. I got some special shoes for the kayaking. I forgot to bring my bathing suit so I’m just gonna get wet pants I suppose. 

Well we went kayaking and it was really very mellow. My sister House 

rode the whole way and she didn’t mind at all and I stuck my feet in the water 


and we talked for a while. It was very relaxing we covered the whole lake  which was cool. There are all kinds of loons and Coons and ducks all around. It was very relaxing it wasn’t windy 

in the current was pretty light. I got a bunch of pictures 

and video at first I put the phone inside a waterproof pack and I couldn’t take 


any pictures and then when I realize that the kayak was stable I just took the

 camera completely which was good because I couldn’t really see  what 

I was taking pictures up with the plastic thing in the glare from the sun. it’s now 4:00 PM and we’re 

packing the car and then we’re gonna take a little bit of a walk not a 5 mile walk maybe walk a mile and 

then head back to the house. It’s very lovely I mean I can wear a long sleeveshirt to protect me from the sunlight and not be boiling hot so that worked nicely. After we finished packing 


our stuff in the car we decided we take a walk for about a mile and then turn around. Alice has a ballet class at seven. So I’ll take a shower and take care of my personal 

 . stuffThe walk was very nice the weather is really pretty 



close to perfect. It’s now 5:30 PM and we’re going to head home 

in about 10 minutes. Alice is going to take a picture of a tree with a bunch of 

birds in it. Well we got home and we talked for a little bit more. Alice planned a birthday dinner for me we’re going to have Mexican. Dessert is going to be vanilla cake and vanilla ice cream. She invited 

her daughters out. We’re not sure they’re going to be able to show up but you invited them. The plan is to go to La Jolla tomorrow and walk around there. La Jolla

 is a beautiful city. It’s not a big city it’s just a suburb but it’s really wealthy and quaint and all that stuff it has the coffee shops etc. etc. 
well Alice
 was at her ballet class and I ended up chilling out and then cooking up 
some pasta for myself for dinner. I’ve been watching some YouTube

 videos of comics and and football etc. it was a relaxing day the day before my 60th birthday.



No comments: