Monday, November 29, 2021

Monday, November 29:: Starting Last Month of Work

I woke up this morning feeling fairly rested considering that I haven’t woken up before 10 the last three or four days this month. I got up fed the cat and had breakfast. I then immediately started on the elect lists that were given to me. They were pretty extensive. I was then told an MA support list would be coming out. . hey I was told to do that first when it arrived in the meantime I took lunch went to Ardmore dropped off Lynne‘s car for her to go to her first day of her job as a nanny. It’s now 4:23 PM I took a little time out after sending the MA work support stuff & I  just went to the train station  to see what the commotion was thatt Pat told me about. I went  there & found out that someone had jumped the tracks. The SEPTA employee told me it was his third attempt

No comments: