Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday, November 28: Clear Sunday & Omieron Variant

Well I slept until about 1030 today. I didn’t do that much except I did eat breakfast and take a shower

 and shaved. I was feeling fairly unmotivated and didn’t really get out till I went to turn off The car lights
 for Lynne  Pat warned me about the light being on. Anyhow while in my place we observe Danny and I wash the towels I had to clean the toilet

 after an almost catastrophe for food caster phonic flood. Anyway we meditated and talked and hide my super coffee. Yes  it’s now 4:10 PM we’re going to take

walk at the cemetery then head back to her place. It’s actually not freezing cold it’s somewhere like 48° at this point. Sunset is 

a little after 4:30 PM. Danny did eventually eat some of his food if he barfs again. I definitely have to clean the bathroom again. I finished

 the laundry by throwing it in the dryer. It was just a towel and a couple socks. Well apparently I have lost my supercoffee that I had. I Grabbin supercoffee because I have no idea where it went. We did eventually left 

at my place and decided we wouldn’t walk in upper Darby and we 


left for Ardmore. We got to Ardmore and we drop some things 

off and went for our walk 30 minutes up in 30 minutes back. It is now 6:16 PM we’re back. I think she’s gonna 
wash your hair and I’m going to take out the garbage. We talked about my retirement decisions welcome hearts looming over me.
 


I really should be looking forward to it I’ve worked 30 years for it. I just have some personal concerns. It’s now 7:35 PM  and 
time 4 dinner. Salad & Beans YUM!!!!! We’re 

going to watch either beaches or grudge match and remove you have the evening. The 

wild divine administrations going to promote booster strongly to 

combat the latest and scariest variant called Omicron. Let’s hope it goes well!!

No comments: