Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Wednesday, November 3: Day 2 in San Diego

This morning woke up to the sound of our store Hannah and her friend coming over 

to pick up stuff for the drive nine hours to Lake Tahoe. I woke up anxious because I was worried about stuff back 
home. I then had a delicious oatmeal breakfast from 

Alice. She’s really into health and getting proteins and stuff like that which is good. Follows Lynn’s dietary recommendations for me. I walk to Miramar lake. It’s about a 5 mile walk. Well

 the walk was pretty nice. It was sunny it was a little bit warmer but still low humidity and a nice breeze. We did take breaks for the dog.

 I think we took about two breaks for the dog. It’s now 2:20 PM 

Pacific time. When I go back to her place which is about 15 minutes away 

and she’s going to cook up some homemade pizza made 

of cauliflower and other delights. I’m pretty damn hungry and it was good that we 

ended it when we did. I took a bunch of pictures of course and

 will put them up. My anxiety is a lot better right now. Well we walked 5 miles and 

we came back and had the cauliflower crust pizza and a salad. It was 

very good. Both of us were pretty tired. It’s not 4:43 PM I just finished 

eating and I’m going to mellow out for 15 minutes and talk 

on the phone. I had a good conversation on the phone and caught up with


 things back at the house. Alice decided she needed a little bit of 

a nap and the bath. She also wanted to get some work done. I was all into that

 because I knew that do nothing for a little while. I think I’m still

 catching up with that lack of sleep I got Sunday night into Monday and then the whole plane ride etc. I decided Apple a phone call I would just deep frozen Indian food that I had bought

. Then I watch some YouTube videos so some text messages and decided I think maybe I should go to bed early because we’re getting up early for the 
kayaking for tomorrow. I’ve been someone  above one about how much time we go kayaking but do you know what I need to try 
it despite my 

misgivings. I’m not sure my misgivings really it’s part of my anxiety 💩. Anyhow today was a lot my older than   it was yesterday it was 
actually a perfect day to take a 5 mile walk. I couldn’t ask for better weather for walking. We went on a 5 mile walk and we came home in Alice crashed and I talked on the phone for a bit. It’s a nice quiet night.

No comments: