Sunday, November 07, 2021

Sunday, November 7: Late Start & La Jolla California

Well, I’ve already written most of the block for today or for this day but every so often it just delete itself

 and that’s what happened. On this day I had a late start to things but  I ended up instead of hanging in out with Alice I went off to La Jolla on my own. It was 

a nice day outand I decided that it would be nice to see La Jolla because 

it’s a very pretty wealthy town. I saw some interesting sites 

such as seals. Alice later told me that they used to be at children’s swimming area and there was a battle between environmentalist and the people of the town 

and the environmentalist one and now seals are on that beach. Seems to be very popular with 

people to look at the seals. It’s funny people like practically  go within

 feet of them. They’re pretty big when you look at them up closely. 

It was a beautiful day out there in I decided that I would try to get home by 

6 o’clock and I did successfully. Alice and I had dinner together 

and that was very pleasant and she really knows how to cook some good

 meals. Why does ad La Jolla, I heard a football game going on and I peaked 

in and it was the Eagles playing the Chargers. You know the Chargers formally of San Diego now located in LA. Well, I saw the Eagles give up a chunk of yards at the end the game so they can 
 kick in easy game-winning field goal. The charger sack salvage their playoff hopes in the Eagles are just done for the year. I went to a coffee shop and asked for half coffee half soy. It was pretty tasty and I walked around,

No comments: