Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Monday, November 15: Back to Work

Well I woke up in Ardmore had some coffee and took oatmeal along tea for breakfast 

when I got home. I got back and signed in at 9 AM and found a very unpleasant surprise. Commonwealth found that I had signed 

in after work hours about six or seven times  between August and October 

of this year. I have a investigative conference tomorrow at 11 AM. I 

contacted someone I know it in the union and she agreed to represent me. I 

talk to my supervisor about what I do to catch up. She told me to do two things and she would do the reverse referrals for me. It was time to start plunging into the 530 emails that I had sitting 

around in my email box. Damn we take two weeks off and it’s like holy crap. She 
seem to be nice about it so I’ll just push your head as I normally would.  I ended up in the evening eating and then talking on the phone for a while. I was pretty 

tired but I think I made it through the day OK. Couple things

 in the real world the Kyle Rittenhouse trial is going on and many 

people have commented that the judge is definitely slanted towards getting Kyle  Ritttenhouse scout

 free from killing those two people. The trial is taking place in Wisconsin.

 Also Europe is getting a surge of Covid cases and there’s a prediction will get another 

surge just in time for Thanksgiving Christmas and New Year’s just like last year. That’s why it’s important to be vaccinated. I don’t have that many days left of work but I just got to keep my nose clean for six weeks. Anyhow it’s good to be back it’s just nice to be settled in my own home and not have chaos with the cat etc.

No comments: