Saturday, November 20, 2021

Saturday, November 20: A Lazy Day


Good day everybody. I woke up late because I was just really tired from the week and I just needed a day to just get sleep and be lazy. I must say that it felt good to sleep in. I then finally got 
up ate breakfast and then eventually I just called Mike and talk to him for a bit decided I’d come 

over and hang out with him for a little while today we hung out and talked and

 I thought about going to Wayne‘s but I never did because I still 

feel like doing that much today I just wanted today to be an easy day for me Mike and I 

ended up going out for coffee at a place on South Street. It 
wasn’t bad the coffee was way too strong though I couldn’t really drink it. We saw the Royal  theater which was completely renovated into a restaurant bar place wasn’t that ugly façade that used to be there. I realized I’ve been a long time touch it been since I’ve been out  I got home via the L. It was interesting

 seeing the Royal theater all fixed up. It was good to hang out with Mike and get him to walk around 

outside it’s good for him and for me.  It was a nice lazy day to hang out with

 a friend of mine he’s not doing so great. I got to see Center City. I had to get some food because I can’t 

order stuff on Amazon because of the stupid supply chain stuff. I went 

to CVS and they didn’t even have any pasta which was absolutely ridiculous. After

 I got home , I looked 
at some YouTube and I talked on the phone with a couple of people. It was a good relaxing day. To sing the songs that can be song ring in the bills that can’t be wrong doing the dishes digging a weed that’s all I really need..

No comments: