Monday, November 08, 2021

Monday, November 8: Jacumba Springs in the Mexican border

What today is Monday. I inadvertently completely erased 

yesterday‘s blog posting which really sucks because I’m gonna have to reconstructing  it totally out of memory. That’s a pain in the 

butt. Well I got up early with Alice I walked with her to walk the dog it was overcast
with fog and after she left to go to work for an hour and a half I took


 a nap. That was good I then talked on the phone for a while and then decided to 


send myself off to Jacumba Springs which I visited last time 
or two times ago with Alice. Anyway I’m not in a purely rock area I 

don’t know where that is so I’m gonna go further west or east that is. I also went to the 

Mexican border which was pretty forbidding. Before I did that, I 

had I had to hit the last gas last chance gas station take care of business because 

there’s no gas station bathroom anywhere nearby. I didn’t find the

 springs but I did find a border and it was very intense.. The border was really 



intense and for boating. It’s like the desert wild isn’t it desert but looks lonely and a bit scary and

 empty. After that I went to the desert tower. I wasn’t sure it was still there. This place 

is a real trip. It is tower made of rocks overlooking the desert. It 

was built in the late 20s to commemorate the settling of the west toward discovery

 of the west. It was to all dudes there with a several dogs just 

chilling out. There’s a whole complex there with houses that look kind 

of rundown and very flat. They charge me 750 to go up to tower and I went up 



there and took a lot of pictures and video made videos. It’s a pretty bizarre place I really liked it though.  So after I went there I 
decided 
to go to Calexico because it was the closest place that I could go to was thinking to going to Yuma but you might was too far away and I wanted to get back as closeto 6 PM or 
before sunset as possible. Well Calexico was that a tourist Mecca. It’s kind of a weird little place with long buildings 

not much going on there a little Bizzarre because I’m not used to it. I didn’t stay there long I took pictures of signs of it and then drove back. The drive
 back was really nice because the sunset was really cool so I pulled over about three or four times just to take pictures and videos of the cool exciting desert sunset. 
It’s something I don’t see very often.

 I arrived back at the house at 6 o’clock just as I wanted to. So the total of 2 Hour Dr. to get to Calexico which is a combination of California and Mexico just like Mexicali is a cop is a combination of Mexico and California. Anyhow I came home and wheels I didn’t exercising and because of that I didn’t feel so good for a 

little bit. It was a fun and exciting trip. But I was left with some lingering

 sadness because of stuff in my head and words from other 

people. I was raise sleep and sleep like a baby

No comments: