Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Wednesday, November 10: Little Italy & and Site of 1978 San Diego Plane Crash

Hey there. Today is my last full day with the car so I try to get myself up early and no I couldn’t do it so I slept on the couch till about 830 and manage to wiggle a shower and go out with the dog and eat breakfast.  I’ve read 

about some of the goings-on back at Hurley Street and got myself a super coffee. Then finally headed out to Little Italy. Little Italy was cool. The most amazing thing was how low the airplanes 



swooped overhead the neighborhood. It was quite a deal. I’ve never seen anything like in my life. I stopped by a little pizza &
got a pizza and a diet Pepsi and continued on.  I am now  speaking from north park San Diego. It is now 3 o’clock. I just went to Little Italy and hung around

 there for two hours and then it was time to move since my two hours is up. The site of all those planes flying at low altitude over Little Italy made me think of that 

horrible plane crash that happened in September 1978. This airplane 

crash took place in north park San Diego at 3578 Nile Ave. in the north park

 section. As this website points out there is no marker at the site. There is a 

plaque at a nearby library. They say the only way you can tell anything happen

 is the wavy complexion of the road at the crash site.  I have decision to make

 whether retire in December or wait for one month six months a year etc. I do 

have an issue hanging over me that affects that and I’ve been given an 

option or an opinion. It’s gonna be a lot of pressure. I never imagined 

that I’d feel a lot of pressure coming up to retirement but then again I’ve 

never done it before. Anyway I’m heading back to Poway it’s 3:15 PM well, 

I ended up going to CVS which is about 2 1/2 miles away from here. I bought bunch of super

 coffees and juices for myself. After that I was had  to work Little bit more 

I got on the phone and talk about  A lot of topics that are pretty hot button between now and the 
end of the year. Next week I had a Kentucky fried tofu that Alice made. It was really crunchy and tasty. Check out this recipe
 off of something. After dinner  Alice and I 

went back for a nice walk on a nice cool evening. It’s supposed to be hot tomorrow. After the walk I talked on the phone for a while.

No comments: