Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Wednesday, November 23: A Tired Day Working


Once again I woke up very tired. I slept so well in my three layered blankets in my bed. I eventually did rest myself out of bed fed the 
cats changed the kitty litter and then made some breakfast. I signed in on time and finish that long list from last week. I had a really tough time concentrating I couldn’t get it together about my retirement. I did 

eventually get a hold of human resources got a resignation letter and formally filled it out and sent it to my supervisor.
After Work, I took a nap planning to go to 
a meeting but I just was sleeping so well and so peaceful it was only an hour but it felt so wonderful. I got up purposely so I wouldn’t mess up my sleep for this evening. I did call my brother and I’m 
going to go up there tomorrow around 3:30 PM pick up my mom and then go to Dave‘s at 4pm and then I got to 
be back at Lynne by 615. I think  6:30 PM  might be easier for me work having takeout dinner. We shall see if I can for social graces smoothly. This is always a problem of 

mine. Anyway to be pretty chilly the rest of the week. Stuff tomorrow and get a nice sleep

No comments: