Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thursday, November 25: Thanksgiving Day

Well today I slept in till almost 11 AM this morning. I talked on the phone

 with a friend and she was heading up to Easton to see her boyfriend. While she’s doing that I startedeating my breakfast. I then talked to Lynne a couple times and basically



 relaxed and did nothing for a while. The time caught up to me and I’m gonna be about 20 minutes late for picking up my mom at the Riddle Village. It 

is sunny but it’s already looking like sunset at 3:24 PM. I’m supposed to arrive there at 3:51 according to the Google maps. Well I made it to 345 I called and I’m heading to 

Dave’s. I got the days after I picked up mom and we headed down to Dave’s house. There’s a nice shirt cut the guided me too. It only took 7 minutes to get to Dave’s house. Once you get to Dave’s dinner with served up pretty quickly

 we had a delicious turkey and squash dish and it was quite tasty. Debbie starts her new judgeship job in January. She has to go to judge class for eight days in state college she’s gonna take a little bit of time off. It is 

now 6:17 PM and I arrived here at our Ardmore House  where is my super coffee my toy and my mind intact. I did

 drive my mom back from the Riddle village but I didn’t get gas because 

I didn’t have enough time. I’ll go get it tomorrow or something 

I’ll probably will stay overnight looks like they’re having a Christmas gathering. It’s now around 7:00 PM 

and we’re gonna go out for a walk. That’ll be good I can burn off some of the food I eat. Then 

will have our delicious southern fried Thanksgiving dinner. I just heard from Alice 

and with her happy Thanksgiving as well. It’s nice that 

I get off on Friday. It’s a good tradition with the Commonwealth. We took a 30 minute walk each way which was nice. It’s not that cold outside. There’s no wind. Now we’re going to 

 have a southern themed dinner. Read and ready to chow down that’s for sure. The food is from a place called


Sophies. Southern cooking. It’s got quite an extensive menu I’m taking a look at it right now. Lynne got ripped and I got chicken wings. It is now 8:30 PM and when getting ready to eat

 and watch a movie. The movie is called the zookeeper‘s wife. It is based on a true story in Warsaw Poland 1939. I had a lot of Thanksgiving food then I had a lot of leftovers to take home with 
me. That should last me the whole week, maybe into maybe next year. Then I won’t be hungry all the livelong day!! It’s now 1039 we took a break 

from the movie and put away the food. I’ve got myself a ginger beer which was tasty. COVID Surge is coming this holiday season like last year😳😳



No comments: