Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Tuesday, November 2: 1st Day in San Diego

I got up at seven 10:48AM  Pacific time. I just woke up. I slept like a mummy that’s for sure. I was 

thankful for the Uber guy to pick me up actually having to wait three minutes. Anyhow,  I ate breakfast and Alice made chocolate waffles and have 18 g of protein. She made them with eggs and vegetarian

 something and they were very good. Then she made these potatoes with 

rosemary and garlic. They were quite scrumptious. It’s it’s sunny and a little hazy and it’s cool outside it’s now

 12:13 PM little bit different than last fall where it was actually high cording to my blog post things 

of two years ago. Well it was my sister‘s turn to take a shower so I just had to go out take some pictures and discovered

 the Hamic which in this breeze feels absolutely heavenly. We’re going to go on a walk with the dog for

 3 to 4 miles which sounds good to me the perfect walking weather virtually no humidity in a nice

 breeze. I just checked the weather just to make me feel better. It’s 47° and raining in Philly and it’s 47° in Baltimore

 she inside Millville it’s just weird. That’s pretty crappy weather. I am feeling better I’m gonna come

 home to with that less sign in just cold enough to be yuck. It’s 1:37 PM and Alice and 

I talked for a while and we’re going to meet one of her daughters and

 take a walk. I just had some delicious coffee and go outside and enjoy the sunshine. I was talking to Alice and 

remembered there was this graphic novel that kind of reminded me of my past. She found it. It’s

 called Stitches by this author David Small. He looks back at his childhood and his family. Next we got packed

 up for kayaking at the Mission Bay yacht club which my sister is a 

member of. Her daughter and her friend came by and I decided I wouldn’t do kayaking because I just felt too much of a chill to go out in the water with a 20 mile 

an hour breeze. I hung out read a little bit of the graphic novel and talk to Hanna‘s friend. He’s very nice guy. It’s now 5:20 PM and my sister came back and I am going to . Lynne met her family that she’s being a nanny for. And she wants to tell me more about that. I will have to manage this. Anyway it’s 520 suns out partly cloudy . We’re then going to drive back to her house 

No comments: