Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday, January 20: going to Fairmount and Temperatures Diving Down

Well after getting up and down like a toilet sheet last night having to go to the 

 athroom I woke up around 8:15 AM this morning. I did throw on some 

 lothes eat some cereal and head on down to the market Frankford line. Yell came fairly quickly. I got down to 15th and JFK 

 nd decided again to take Uber. I’m currently getting a 40% discount so I’m taking advantage of it. I arrive too late to get a table and my friend didn’t show up because he wanted to sleep. anyway speaking of blow off’s it’s that again yes indeed

for the 2nd day but I got stuff to do anyway so I’m just observing

 all the future generations developing
 strategies for the life over coffee and figuring out whether I want to reproduce or not. I fit finished yesterday’s blog finally. I got Wei involved with it so it took

 a while to edit. It is now 12:45 PM and I think I should leave in about 15 minutes before the day starts wasting away in the

 weather starts getting really cold. Around 2 o’clock it’s going to starts 

 etting frigid. You know frigid like my heart…… all right I’m ready to 

 o now I’ve caught up to my blogging 
 hus far. I’m going to leave the world of Young people and coffee and head back to the 

 omeland and start with coffee. Well I stepped outside and it’s very harsh the temperatures are dropping Even now at 1:45 PM. I arrived at City Hall in the Broad Street
and wait for the market Frankford line. Lo and behold I did take the price  heet line. I didn’t have to wait very long. To catch  the Market Frankford line 
 nd headed straight home. I got home and the plans fell through again and I just proceeded to do stuff but I need to get done today. That  could be 
getting some more food  aybe cooking is good food and I am starting some kind of laundry. I thought about taking the laundry after you do we do but I suggested that I have a washer and dryer in the  house I use them. So I
    will use them but I think I’ll take One large load down to the U Do We Do so the 

 laundry done in half the time. I went to the Indian place nearby in Upper Darby and 

 ought a few things and I cooked up my rice surprise which 

 hould last me about 5  meals. It’s now 613 the Rams are playing the Saints right now and I’m guessing 

 ew England game start at 8 o’clock. I think the Saints are a better team 

but somebody’s got to beat New England and Kansas City chokes 

 n the job. I’m in Kansas City to win and take care New England

 dammit. It’s 622 my food probably are cold enough for 

 e to eat and then set the alarm for an hour to see if the clothes are dry. I set it for 90 minutes 
 hich is 10 minutes short of the max on the dryer. I’m hoping to eat and be able to take a quick nap before I go to the meeting. That 

 s my goal also I have to make sure I dressed warm enough since as of 6:30 PM the temperature
is 24°. OK it’s 630 to time for me to take a nap as sore as it is I can feel the cold sneaking in and out and give me a little extra left after chowing down. Wellhi

 I got up from a nap but I wasn’t really asleep. Unlike at work 18  inutes is not 

 nough to just pass out the unconsciousyes

 completely. I went outsideand picked up the drink just as it was showing up. That was really clutch that’s for damn sure. I still have to fold my one load of laundry
that I did station. I could do that when I get home I got a pair of really nice clean dry socks in the laundry and put them on so it’s 7:15 PM I arrived at 60th St. heading to 15th St., but the Los Angeles Rams are going to the Super Bowl.

 They beat the Saints in overtime on a 57 yard field goal.. The Saint Jude kicked 48 yarder at the end of regulation with 15 seconds left. So it’s a ramp so far and now New England is playing Kansas City.

No comments: