Thursday, January 17, 2019

Thursday, January 17: Early Start to an Deep Day

hi 👋 Hello there well I started off early and met my 
 ponsor at the Saxbys then we talked about some interesting stuff such as my leading the meeting the other

 day. It was cold but it wasn’t  rigid which was good. I then went to the meeting

 with him and then I had to leave early because I knew I had people

 coming in. It turned out that not lotta people came in at least in the morning. I’m getting a weird error every so often that says that the API is not working therefore I can’t get the photos. I have deleted and reinstalled 
my program twice. Actually it was three times the third time worked like the first time but I haven’t told the developer yet because I’m not sure if that’s going to be a real solution to the problem. 
Anyhow, not that many people came in either postponed or didn’t just come in. I got to work on Sunday alerts it came yesterday and only one or yes
 who came today. I formally canceled my trip to 

 altimore this weekend due to the impending weather. Not sure what it’s going to be could be a bunch of nothing or something. Anyhow I went to my appointment

 and then I went to this mankind project gathering. It was pretty intense. It is interesting that’s for sure goddamnit!! I got
 home at 10:45pm. My friend was worried that the fumes from his spay 

 ainting the basement door. The house was in 1 piece and I chowed down and went to bed

No comments: