Friday, January 11, 2019

Friday, January 11: Cold and 82 Months.

Hi it was a Friday morning and I decided that I would sleep

 in till 8 o’clock or 8:11 AM to be exact. It kind of feels good to do that. The sun was out 

 nd I was able to have time to take a nice long shower. I also 

 rought frozen food from the freezer to bring to work so I have a supply of food od for next week. You know I always run out of money in the middle of the next week. 

 his week is a little bit better financially than the last four or five. yes

 hat’s good. Well I pushed ahead and got a little bit done it was sort of a slow-moving day in the neighborhood.yes

 I did make progress on my sanction less now I have to write up 

 ome sanction packets quickly because it’s a short month of January and I have to have 15 days so next

 week I got a write up sanction packets. I’ve pretty much narrowed down who  I’m going to sanction so that’s a good thing. 

 nyhow the new person joining our unit moved into the D’s desk. She’s been training to work at the Earn Center. Anyhow I left work and decided 

 o go to early night out. That place was packed I barely got one of those 
little folding stoolsto sit. The speaker has 15 years she looks really young with really short
 hair. She had a good 
 presentation. I then went to Saxbys aside to have my 2ndhi  cup of coffee just mellow out I’m here by myself right now at 7:26 PM. The Clay pace the

 Saxbys closes at 8 PM this evening I ate a grapefruit like a person eats and Apple and I just can’t 
 et the citrus taste in my mouth and I’ve drank 2 cups of coffee. Well I left around 8:00 PM since it was closing in my coffee was almost 

 one. I didn’t talk to my friend for a while. In fact I talk to her all the way till I got home. On my way to the train and decided to do takeout . 
Chinese which I’d like to do once in a while. Yes I really like to do that once in a while. I try not to do take out too often because it starts adding up after a while.
 

No comments: