Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Wednesday, January 23: A Good Day to Say “Shut Up Michael! You’re Dead!!!!!🤪

Good morning everybody I decide to sleep in and now it’s time to go to work. I just 
 idn’t sleep all that well last night so I slept in. I had to get up and eat because I had a feeling that I just was going to lie down there and not really sleep.  hen 

  did get up I listen to Stephen Cole bear and he was freaking funny as crap! Well I found out I’m either going to take the whole day off or a sizable chunk of Friday o

ff for a funeral. Alec my sisters best friends father died. The funeral 

 s in Exton PA. The origins of this blog post title is as follows: I hear this Michael Jackson song that that crappy station WDAS. It’s one of the 3 or 4 though play by him. And during the interlude he starts saying “Come on Girl!” I thought he was in to  little kids so he needs to shut up because he’s not alive. A woman who used to work in  our office, always told stories where somebody’s always 

 elling somebody to shut up!! So that’s how I got the weird title. Today I hope to get a turn on my 25 alerts.  Now that Friday is shot to hell I tried to get more work done but
 I didn’t complete the alerts I was running slow. I kept eating and eating and eating I was pretty hungry all day.  I’m just feeling like 

Jeb Bush  a little bit of low energy. So work finished about an incident. I was

 definitely cracking people up today. They’re talking about all the shows with “blue“ in 

 he title so I had it Selsun blue. That’s your anti-dandruff stuff someone looked up 

 hat Selsun meant in it it was the first letters of the ingredients

 in the stuff. There’s an article in the Harris paid for Harrisburg patriot news 

about how the federal government shutdown is affecting the Commonwealth. They list various programs at the state runs. It is required reading for me that’s for sure. I just arrived at OCF got my free coffee redeemed and listening to my headphones 

for the first time in probably about a month.  Are young woman spoke 

 t was very compelling talking about boyfriends pregnancy and the usual stuff. It

 was packed. After that I squeezed on out and cut the Broad hi 👋 I

 treet line came home and packed up some pasta and ate it.  Nancy Pelosi Makes It Official: No State of the Union During the Shutdown. I’m glad
 she’s not backing down. It’s good to have a democratic doesn’t wuss 

 ut. Trumps going to delay the speech until after the shutdown ends. 



 hey’re going to be voting on two bills tomorrow. None of them are going to pass

No comments: