Thursday, January 10, 2019

Thursday, January 10: Late Start


I just want to start with this. This is the graphic from the Daily  Show &  I thought was pretty funny. Well I forgot to set my alarm last night 


or I slept through it or will come and turned it off. It was 7:06 AM and I
 was still in bed. I ran out and emailed my sponsor and he said wait till next week.




Since I was going to be way past 7:15 AM I went to the 8 o’clock meeting 
at12th and Locust I went to the Saxbys at 11th and Locust and chilled out for 10 minutes. I decided to stay for the whole meeting it  was really really good I 

 eally like that meeting a lot. They are nice people there and it small. Only problem with showing up more than 
half hour late is at work you have to 

 eally hit the ground running. I fortunately did grab some breakfast foods like fig newtons to help me get started

  think I have about eight people do today. Actually I had 12 people scheduled and 6 f them showed

 up. It was a 50% show rate which is the average. I actually signed out a little bit early and took an 11 minute nap. The alarm still start of me. It is pretty amazing
 how tired I can be at one moment. One thing I don’t have to hear at 

 ork he’s hearing about the DD‘s all day long. I’m in 10 years of super motherhood I get a break

 from that. I didn’t realize it but I hopped on the wrong bus. I thought I got on 33 and I really got o

n the 32 so I got off at 24th in Pennsylvania instead of 20th and fair amount. Goo

d thing I left work on time or close to it. I got at the coffee 

 hop around 550. Got my coffee and the first thing I saw is Mr. Florida line at work

. Who says you can’t do 13 statement or at least saying doing it. Anyhow I’m gonna 
 elax and have my coffee until Wes gets here it’s now 5:55 PM. Well Westshore up shortly there after. And I just realize I am turning into such a geezer. Even even hit 68 or 65 years old. But tonight was like young girls night and I’m just like oh gag me. They may be nice to look at but that doesn’t go to for these days. I’m just in one of these moods where I just just like get off my lawn.


No comments: