Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Monday, January 7: Chilly 🥶 Start & Lovely Sunrise Relationship Result

Well I got up extra early cause I was just laying there. I thought I might 

 e on time for sunrise but I was enthralled with all the Memes and Eagles coverage that was on the Internet this morning. Also took a nice luxurious shower. I already



 shaved last night so I didn’t have to do that. I did make it OK despite two trains
running right by us. The sunrise was absolutely beautiful this morning!!🌞 I sat in the front  train car and try to take as many pictures I could of the city skyline 

 ith an orange background. I went to the sunrise and that was pretty 

good. Next I then went to Saxbys and stay there a little bit too long. I then got on the 21 bus. I called the Wharton 

 xpress got myself a seat just in time before all the work and students yes

 ame on. I get off the bus at 9:10 AM. I hope to get in before 9:15 AM. 

  want to finish off the alerts if I can before the report comes out. That should come out by Wednesday this week. Well, find it up cleaning some of my undone stuff. I then 

 orked on the alerts that were generated on New Year’s Eve and I received on Wednesday the second. I have seven more of that I haven’t put on my list yet. I left 
work early around 4:40 PM to go to my appointment which is scheduled at 5 PM. It’s cold 

 ut it looks like it’s about to rain. It look like it rained a little bit early this afternoon. When I went to my appointment and we talked about
relationships boundaries. It was very interesting and I took a reevaluation and I’m still moderate. Anyhow I want to Monday hi
Night Beginners & I hit a wall wanting to sleep 



 o bad!! I was up at 5:30 AM I guess that explains that. Well after the meeting 

  ended up volunteering as the lead speaker for next weeks meeting.hi

 That ought 2 be interesting and fun. Anyhow I ended up coming home 
and I had a very good resolution to my relationship issues that was regulating in my 

 ead. It really couldn’t have come out any better than that. I  as relieved and pleased. 

 he gratitude is flowing man. Trump Will Address the Nation Tuesday to Gin Up a Border Crisis  & Every TV Network 

 grees to Help by Carrying It Live  tomorrow night at 8:00 PM. 

 e is going to come out and say there’s a national emergency happening as we speak. 

  still need to clean my place up and hold one for the lump sum 

 pstairs to get on the first or the eighth of next month. Fortunately one

 of my pace is February 1 so I could sort of hold off on paying rent till the first.

No comments: