Monday, January 21, 2019

Monday, January 21: a Frigid Day off From Work

Well I managed to get up for the sunrise but I had trouble getting 

 ut of the house. I ended up catching the L which got stuck at 34th St.  to we had to board the westbound train to go to 15th St. I was very lucky I caughThe bus 
 t 15th and Chestnut. I arrived over a half hour late but I’m glad I arrived. I saw something on Facebook I wish I hadn’t seen. Someone I used to now move to

 New Orleans. Now I know why they didn’t talk to me. Anyhow

 I went to Saxbys afterwards and hung out with a dude and then I was just got 

nvited at 10:44 AM to visit another friend’s place. Her place is got to be warmer than this coffee  shop is.
 It’s drafty as balls in here. So the dude

 left and right now these two young girls talking about food and what they started with some kind  of nutritionist. Maybe it’s Keto which is really neato supposedly! There’s this song that played before the video I made it to Saxbys. With Dr. Dre Eminem and this woman singing “I need a doctor.“ It was a goofy ass song but do you know when you have Dr. 
Dre and Eminem it has to be good. It’s probably a new woman they’re going to push and eventually end up on WDAS! Yuck! Anyhow I went to my friends 

 ouse and I hung out there for a little 
 hile. We talked about different things work at Cetera. I think I kind of restless and she wanted to take  nap so I left. I hope that she had a nice time. The 

 oman in the building got a little uneasy because I temporarily

 forgot my friends last name so she was asking me to leave and I left as she showed up from the Starbucks. Anyhow I came home 

 nd ate a Giro that I just bought. I then decide to take a nap row quickly and then I return 

 ack to Center City by about 5:50 PM.

 I had a good  therapy session. It was excellent today we went over the cycle of anxiety. There was only two of us so I was able to get a lot of therapy in.

 nteresting. Anyhow I’m with the Saxbys to get a coffee. I tried to plug my phone

 plugged into the floor  receptacle and it totally POPPED & sparked!!  I wasn’t hurt but I don’t
think I can use my plug anymore. Well I did do a test and I was able 

 o use it into different plugs in the church. I do still want to get a new plug just in case. 


I don’t want any electrical problems with the landlord. The Monday Night 
 eginners was pretty good. The topic was about relapse. Something about topic inspired me to google here pretty good Shari must say. I
was 

 ctually fired up and set up anxious
 and shy. I went to the bank to lend my friend 20 bucks after the meeting

 and while I was at it we went to Rite Aid and I got more of my favorite juice and some chips.  I  then caught
the train back home which was a nonevent until I tried to get off the train at Melbourne. Some old guy was standing 

 here looking at me all hostile so I can try to keep moving and I did. He muttered something. I don’t know what it was maybe it was me making fun of fake drums I don’t know but anyway I got home and ate and it was good.

No comments: