Sunday, January 06, 2019

Saturday, January 5: Clubhouse, Germantown, and Center City In a Month of Change

Month of change Hi it’s  Mark.   I’m going to see this my new friend I 

 tarted to date up in Germantown. it’s a 52 minute SEPTA ride from Fairmount near 24th to Germantown. 

Anyhow I was killing time and I saw this coffee shop in Jim Thorpe. It looks pretty groovy!
I think that’s where your chalet is near! Maybe you and Wes or you and Wes and I can go there one day before her chalet runs out check it out!I brought it up to Sherna and she’s up for a road trip so after I get my tax refund I’ll have enough money to rent a car for the day and take her up there. Watching in delight as a mixed race couple comes and has coffee. Anyhow, Wes didn’t make it to the meeting.  I didn’t call till 
9:45 AM for the 10:00 AM meeting. I was running late The meeting 
as really deep. The chair of the meeting was talking about willingness to change . This dude was from New York there a little more deep and hip in New York City

 I noticed that whenever a person from New York comes there’s all these people say I lived in Brooklyn too! Anyhow my cynicism had to be rained in. I guess I’m caffeinated cause my thoughts are running right now. ☕️🤪I’m feeling kind of emotionally flat but I’m fortunate to have a
woman who is really laid-back. I do realize that I wouldn’t be able to stay in any kind of relationship otherwise. Apparently SEPTA decided to close the Erie station. I went down the stepsand the gates are locked and there’s nobody working there. I’m waiting for the four or the16 bus to show up to get me to Broad and Girard to 

 road & Erie! Well I was suggested that I not wait for the four or 16 bus
 but to walk to 11th St. and Catch the 23 bus. Note to myself do not move to Germantown because it’s a pain in the ass to get there via SEPTA & I’m not going to take Uberhi

 and blow 40 bucks a week. Well the 23 bus didn’t make me wait long at all. I’m gonna get off at Mannheim and Wayne Avenue and pick up some food.

 And then I’ll walk another 15 minutes. Burn a lot of calories taking this trip that’s for sure it is now 12:21 PM and I am at Germantown. Good evening boys and girls. 
when
 we hung out and watched a movie called bird something on Netflix. Sandra Bullock was the lead. It was pretty suspenseful I must say
 it had some evil force that causes people to 
 want to kill themselves when they look at it. She and her two children are seeking to escape hi 👋 with other people. It was pretty entertaining. 
 e hung out for a while we had lunch that I bought at the three brothers bodega nearby. Cheesesteak with a chicken cheesesteak was very average hi

 ut it was OK. I then left around 5 o’clock to Head homes 



 and pick up a bench in west Philadelphia. It was 20 bucks and I decided I 

 eeded to rent a car to get it so that’s what I did. I ran about 15 minutes 
 ate because I thought food from the Kabbobish We know how their services even when there’s only one guy in front. 

 ell I got my food and proceeded to return the car. I was very please with the bench looks really nice and it will fit somewhere for sure. After I came home I decided
 to go back to Center City and attend the Saturday night meeting. It’s at hi

 the same church is sunrise but I hardly ever have gone to that meeting. I thought of going to Fairmount but Wes wasn’t answering the phone and I was going to be late anyway
. I then came home got myself some Indian surprise that I had made  last night. It was good to get back and actually get something done in this 
apartment it’s been a slow slog that’s for sure. The rain stopped which is a really good thing. Meanwhile the Donald Trump 

 overnment shut down grinds on. It may hold up my tax refund if it doesn’t get resolved by the end of this month.

 That would really be a fucking drag for sure. I’m hoping to get my glasses bough to getsome dental work done and paid on the credit card. 

 ’m hoping it doesn’t get held it too long asshole Trump! As you can see I put a bunch of short clips in there. At the end
of this blog there 

 s a 15 minute copulation of all the clips in chronological order from waking up and leaving my place in 

 elbourne to renting the car and going to Saxbys at the end of the night. I found out that YouTube’s max limit is 15 minutes for a video.

No comments: