Friday, January 18, 2019

Friday, January 18: Pay Day w/a Little Snow and a Retirement

Today is Friday and payday. Got up at 6:15 AM. Ate breakfast and floated to the sunrise. I got off at 15th St. which is generally a slower way because the buses on Chester Chito on don’t ate breakfast and floated 

 o the sunrise. I got off at 15th St. which is generally a slower way because the bus on Chester Street down on Walnut Street don’t cooperate that well. I did luck out and I caught up to a nine bus 

 hat was riding. I had the right to have black cool atch it. I went to Saxbys got my coffee and then headed in. It wa The first tradition


ext week talk to Mike and it was his anniversary. I then called the Torti what bus got to work with time to spare for a change. I modeled through but didn’t break my back 

 oday. It was my work me Ally‘s last day. There was a luncheon a very quick one. After that child down, I planned my Friday night. Going to meet my 

 riend at fourth and Pine and then we’re going to grab something eat and then go to a movie. I think it’s going to be Mary Queen of Scots. I’m assuming you will be able to catch a theater time. 

No comments: