Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sunday, January 13: A Light Snow & Roxborough Eagles Lose to New Orleans

Well after going to bed fairly late around 1:30 AM, I side to sleep past the 930 club house meeting. My friend wasn’t coming in I need some sleep. I also noticed I as invited to go to Nadine‘s around noon so I decided to take advantage of that. When I walked outside I noticed it was snowing. Actually the snow stopped and it was about 
  an inch or two maybe. It looks very pretty right now. I went all city coffee got some coffee which doesn’t taste great but at least it’s coffee. I should get to 
Nadine‘s by around noon. It’s 1156 I just 
  landed in Roxborough and it’s very pretty here. I could live on W. Queen St. because  it’s right next to the train. Anyhow I’m gonna go to Nadine’s. 

 ctually she is right on the corner of New Queen St and Conrad Street & 
Tilden it’s all the same road. Anyway I got to Nadine‘s and we all set our 

 reetings and I was treated to a cup of coffee by Betsy. That was very 

 ice the coffee is better than the stuff I bought at old city coffee. We started watching

 the LA chargers versus New England Patriots. It’s now 2:36 PM and at


 the half New England beating him 35 to 7 it is a complete and Autre blowout. That really 

 lows. Now we have to pray that the Chiefs don’t choke and actually 

 layed a decent game it’s not looking good. About the Eagles game, Eagles

 really started off very strong leading 14 to 0 after 
 he first quarterfinal . But after that it was all New Orleans. As of 7 o’clock when I left Nadine‘s Norton New Orleans was winning 17 to 14. The Eagles just punted it again. So anyhow I went off to catch the trainyes and I caught it in plenty of time. I then went to the Saxbys had myself a nice hot 

coffee and then proceeded to go to the meeting late because I ran out of batteries.
  I was very lucky that someone at the Saxbys had an extra Apple phone
chord for me to charge. The meeting
was OK. I then went home and on the way home I talked on the phone 

 ith someone got home just as the phone ran out of charge. I called my 

 riend Amy who help me choose the photos that I’ll be using 

 or  the exhibit that the Divinci are the lions Friday, February 1.

No comments: