Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Wednesday, January 2: Back 2 Work. I am in a Group Show at the Da Vinci Art Alliance

Good day! 2019 has barely begun and broadly looking at the 
2020 election. That doesn’t take place till November 2020. That’s one year way from when I can technically retire from the Commonwealth
at the earliest. One candidate who’s running is Joe Biden. I like him because he’s not a afraid to tell 👀Trump to go sit on it and rotate. The one disadvantage is he is part of the old guard and he is not    may not be progressive enough for the new breed that’s coming into Congress. I must say he’s better than Elizabeth Warren. She 
would lose the Trump believe it or not. i’ve been lately looking at videos about North Korea. What a weird ass place. that would be a VERY weird; place to travel to for sure. Gee whiz I didn’t tell about the day today. 



 Pat and I were trying to figure out where we could dump off recycling. The Philadelphia spot is not too far away and we haven’t checked up for Upper Derby. Melbourne 
stopped recycling. Well they stopped it for the year 2019 only. Anyhow work was 
work but I’m back to the grind because I got 25 new alerts today. The career link went nuts on New Year’s Eve and well it’s back to the grind. I got my report. There is no problem since I only have 30 names.
The run is this weekend. I then went to a meeting in Fairmount all of a sudden I got really tired and the  coffee actually put me to sleep instead of waking me up. The dude was quite the performer I just wasn’t mentally there this  evening. I then waited for the 33 in vain and went to the Broad Street line came home and talked on the phone and plotted my art opening. Yes I was accepted

 at a group show. This is that the da Vinci art alliance on 702 Catherine’s I get to put 12 my Photos app and pay 200 bucks. It’s very exciting for me that’s for damn sure.

No comments: