Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Tuesday, January 22: Sunrise, Work, Dentist and Errands


Well I woke up kind of tired but I manage the muscle out of shower and put on some of them clean clothes that I washed

 yesterday. I was feeling I’m still gonna go to You Do We Do as soon as the temperature gets above 30°. Anyhow I was looking on Reddit  Philadelphia 

page and found out what  the traffic jam was not about a 

boyfriend,  it was about a sinkhole at 20th and Chestnut Street. So that parts going to close till “further notice.“  hat’s going to make some very interesting traffic patterns near Saxbys for a while. It might
  even bring in more customers. Anyhow it’s still cold but not as crazy cold as yesterday morning. When I go to work a little bit late but I was here 
before my supervisor so all was good there. 

 I didn’t schedule to many people so I thought I had but I got 25 new

 alerts today which was bogus because I kind of threw my plan off to write a 

 unch of sanction packets fuck! It’s cold but it’s tolerable I can 

 eep my hands out of your pockets. It’s now 1:30 PM I’m getting food at the 

 odega. I’m getting food for someone 
 lse and just picking up some drinks for me. Then I have to start my 25 alerts. Actually I started a couple of  them I had a time thank goodness. I’m going to microwave my lunch and keep pressing on. Well conservative writer George will wrote a pretty scathing article about Trump.
He’s an old style stuff you republican. He technically is now independent. He wrote an article 

called  President Trump is an almost inexpressibly sad specimen !George Will does not mince words in this 

 rticle that’s for sure. I call the dentist and I have a last-minute 4 PM appointment.

 I was working on my 25 alerts and I left 10 minutes later than I wanted to. The dentist office clerk's R going to give me dirty looks when I'm 10 minutes late. I got to pay them even before the cleaning 150 bucks. 

 ow that I have insurance I need to get my crown thread put into months later. 

 hen eventually after the next pay I want to be able 
 o get my new pair of glasses because I'm a month or year and a half overdue

 for that because that's gonna cost me $350 so it's pretty nice out here 



 ompared to yesterday.  I read that the Republicans are going to force a vote on Trump’s  proposal he made on Saturday. Republicans know that Jay and 👀Trump are most to blame for the government shut down. Flippy flop flop🤪😮 Next I went to the 
 pple store and got some supplies from my phone so I just had adapter and an extra wire and plug. I needed the extra wire and 

 lug due to the short they caused a huge spark at the Saxbys at 19th and Walnut 20th and Walnut. After that I headed towards
the Saxbys 11th and Locust grabbed a coffee and went to the early night 
 ut at 5:30. I have not been there in a long time. I’ve generally going to Fairmount instead. It was packed. 
After that meeting I walked back to the Saxbys and got myself a second cup of coffee for the GSR meeting. 
 then took the L from 11th St. after catching the 45 bus. I got off the L and walked the wrong direction then caught a bus so I ended up being almost 10 minutes late. It was OK though. The GSR meeting was really really packed. I barely had a seat. A

t least I got a pizza thank goodness. I found it I was kind of drifting in and out of the meeting. I did share and the meeting  ent till about 9 PM this evening. I didn’t realized that I didn’t 
 ave to walk all the way down third Street to market and then catch the EL. I just had to walk six minutes to Spring Garden Station. They did a really nice job renovating at station that’s for sure. 

On the way home you’re your typical for fake drums which I can imitate very easily

No comments: