Sunday, January 06, 2019

Sunday, January 6: A Quiet Day of Reflection and Miracle Eagles Win

Good day everybody I woke up on time to go to if you’re in my clubhouse by 9:30 AM. Of course I ended up killing time as I am prone to do. I caught The Hill after 
waiting about 10 minutes. Want to got off the Al I walk towards 15th and JFK to catch the good old 33 bus. I was extremely fortunate that the 33 bus just 
arrived when I was getting there. I made a mad dash to catch the 33 on time and 
succeeded. That was a good thing because after I went to the OCF for an hour & a half and 

got my free coffee, I was able to find a seat right up front. I was 
5 minutes early and barely got a seat. Wes  showed up and so did Mike. And I like the meeting very much give me food for thought. Afterwords Wes and I hung out and waited for the 48 bus to take us downtown. He went to get a skin treatment via a sunroom  and I went to the Starbucks in Center City. That’s the Starbucks at 16th and Walnut which I’ve one to many many times. I didn’t get a coffee because I was caffeinated out. 
Wes ended up having to get home and clean up before Jen got home. I stayed at Starbucks for a moment and bought a Giro sandwich and headed back to Melbourne. I skipped going to Melbourne and went to upper Darbyhi 👋 to explore what shopping options and what not where they are. I walk to the fresh grocer after I get off the 69th St. 
terminal and it was pretty big. The soda price wasn’t that much dramatically lower. But the CVS drinks were only
 a dollar. So that means a soda tax tax on at least a quarter to the cost of those drinks. They don’t have the flavors that are my favorites butI bought some anyway.
 I think came home and took a nap after I eat my delicious tasting Cairo and put my food away. I never did get
to watch the Eagles game with Wes. Someone texted me about the

 game and I started watching it with the dude who ended up being a  Bears fan. It was extremely suspenseful the Bears field goal kicker hit the upright and the crossbar. hi
The game was on delay on the phone because as I was watching 
it I heard screams from a nearby bar. The Eagles had made it the past the Bears   

 what an  intense game. after that I went to the 60 minutes
and new people didn’t show up which was great. This speaker I knew from 

 efore. Anyhow fly Eagles fly! So everyone gets to be warmed up for the Eagles versus the Saints
 I was on the Internet looking at all the different memes that they have it  a

actually. Of course they had a bird box meme with Sandra bullocks blindfolded that’s the big thing now. I actually get it now that I’ve seen the movie.

No comments: