Monday, January 28, 2019

Monday, January 28: Cold Crisp Day. Could I be Coming Down with W?

I woke up fairly well rested. I ate breakfast took my meds and headed off to the 

 rain to try to make sunrise lesson 15 minutes late. Unfortunately the EL was having mechanical problems and making people wait up to 20 minutes. They also are 

 sing only one track downtown. Ever since Martin Luther King day a week ago there’s been problems on the Market Frankford Line. I got to work on time enough
before my supervisor. Well I plugged away 

 t my alerts today. I was already asked him he thinks he’s going to give 

 e so they are aware I haven’t given him many. So if I get a break I’ll try to give 

 hem two of them as soon as possible. I was really tired today I took  nap at 2:30 or something like that I then had lunch and that was pretty good. It’s very

 crisp and sunny outside. I’m gonna be 1520 minutes late for my 5 o’clock. I’m at 46th Street as of   5:03 PM. The group went pretty well and did get something out of it. I next want to Monday night 

 eginners. It went pretty well but I could definitely feel like I think I’m coming down with some since I have a scratchy throat.



No comments: