Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sunday, January 27: Media to Philadelphia with my sister


After staying up playing around the Internet last night, I woke up around 8:30 AM this morning. I proceeded to eat six waffles from 
he frozen waffles that my mom had. They 

 ere very good. After that I took a shower and my sister packed up and we decided instead of doing  the yoga we had planned we would just go downtown and Alice would get a tour 

 of Center City. Little drive getting downtown was pretty smooth and she found 
 but there was a parking lot near 16th 16 Walnut where the yoga studio was. So we just parked in the parking lot which made it like  less of a hassle to do sightseeing. I took her down Walnuthi

 Street between 15th and 16th and I walked her to the Shakespeare coffee shop which is a   coffee shop and bookstore. They also do publishing. I’ve never been there before. It was pretty cool little spot. 

She liked it a lot. We then walked up and walk to Rittenhouse Square went to The Church of the holy

 Trinity. She really like the architecture of that building right go to my meetings. We then walked a 

 ittle further and went to the Rosenbach museum. I have never been in there before. It was really cool little

 place was all manuscripts and ancient books from the 1500s and other 

 nteresting tidbits like this poets apartment in Manhattan that was replicated

 with original furniture. It was dated around the 50s. We got a guided

 tour and ended up meeting a woman who was related to us via the Peale family. After that we 

 ade time for our palm reading. Rose and interesting experience I’ve never done that before. I then walked Alice

 back to the car and I want to head to Staples. This
 is became somewhat of a pain  n the ass when the computers wouldn’t work so I had to wait for somebody to leave. Turns out that I didn’t print 
 everything I needed but I did get the photos framed and wobble down to the Divinci or alliance building. I was able to get in via a key I put the 
stuff up in Gallery two which is upstairs I then took Uber

 back to holy Trinity and Saxbys for the 8 o’clock 60 minutes meeting.

 It was well attended since the speaker was well known. I was feeling pretty tired and 

  didn’t take my meds I came home and did my thing and I felt a lot better. It 
 as quite an eventfull weekend for sure. I was pleased



No comments: