Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Tuesday, January 29: As the Ankle Turns! Catching a Cold

Good day ladies and gents. I woke up at 6:38 AM thinking I was the speaker for 7:15 AM meeting

 this morning. I got up in the start threw on some clothes grab some snacks including the fig newtons and walked hustled on down to the EL. I as praying The EL was NOT going to have its manpower

 issues this morning. Turns out I got a text that I’m speaking tomorrow not today! As I was trying to get there on time I slightly turned my ankle and now it’s a bit stiff and a tiny bit painful especially when I walk down 

 lopes. Anyhow the meeting this morning was good I shared. I went back to Saxbys got a coffee a smoothie and water. Plushi  another coffee. I just went to Jesus that hurts when you 

 o down steps. I’m thankful at work I don’t have  to go up and down steps. That last sentence was sad because I went downstairs and it hurt. On the one group I’m a 

 ember of one Reddit I got a 1.5 K looks at my photo. Just got a very positive response. It’s very gratifying I am tooting my own horn and giving people the link to the current exhibit that

 starts Friday at 6PM. http://www.davinciartalliance.org/abstraction-surrealism anyhow I’m feeling a bit old today because I got a little bit of a cold and that’s causing my muscles to get a little tighter. And my ankle really hurts 
 hen I go down steps. I hope it goes 

 way and I’ll have to do more ankle therapy that was painful. Anyhow I went to work and perseverance. I saw five or six people 

 oday and by the end of the day I was exhausted. I fully got in the cold. I proceed to go
straight home skipping Fairmount eating food and go to bed around 730 8:00 PM

No comments: