Saturday, January 19, 2019

Saturday, January 19: A Change of Plans Day

Well on a cloudy cool day in Philadelphia or Melbourne either or, I  woke up. I felt too tired to go to the men’s meeting. I was afraid if I didn’t get enough sleep I would catch the cold

 that’s going around and I’m not in the mood for 
 hat. I was planning to go to Fairmount unless I got a call or text

 from  friend that I hung out with last night. I will continue to do my usual Saturday morning thing and head out coffeehouse and then the meeting. The plan was to meet ahead of time before going to the women’s march which would meet at love Park. I actually took the EL walked up to 15th and JFK to catch the bus but the bus wasn’t going to show up for a while so I contacted Uber and saw the women’s march. 
took a video of it and rode with Fairmount to DOCF an Uber guy who lives in Columbia has a 33 old girlfriend 

 nd visits the USA to see her daughters. One of her
 daughters is also 33. He told me that it’s much more acceptable to be dating women half your age. Because he’s 55 years old.  I know
 I couldn’t get away with that. It’s just like me trying to get away with meeting somebody in the program. NOT happening bro. yes we Anyhow I went to the meeting it was the same topic when I let the meeting “willingness.” Anyhow, Wes and I hung out at the coffee shop until his girlfriend pick them up to do stuff. I then decided I charge my phone here at 
 the OCF and watch all the young hipsters hang out. It is now starting to empty out as of 12:28 PM. OK it’s 1:41 PM. Nothings changed at all. It’s still gray out near the Eastern State  Penitentiary, the

 cute boyfriend and girlfriend are to my left, a guy is across from chowing down and no contact from 

 my friend at all. This is even after I made contacts through three major social media. 

 hey are texting, messenger, and the good old fashion telephone. I may 

 ang out here a little bit longer and then I think I’ll chowed down on a big old chicken cheesesteak to 

 eward me self and get a massage. Then I need to do some massive ass shopping because I’m out of everything again. That’s about as far as I get right now. Well I decided to go to 
 uigis Pizza Fresca for a chicken cheesesteak. It was fine except I still have to have my soda moving the table. And I hi 👋 chowed down & read an article from George Will. 
 It’s from the Washington post but I got it through another newsgathering because the Washington Post doesn’t let you read stuff unless you pay them a monthly fee. Anyhow there’s some 

 oung people really young people next to me and they’re cheesy radio station
that plays loud commercials and bad pop music for white people. 
Well afterI ate I just had it out just walk down Fairmount Ave., Road straight line. I decided instead to walk down Ridge Avenue towards 13th to Chinatown for massage. I went for the inexpensive kind below hundred bucks. I took some
yes indeed

 funky pictures and then I went to the CVS in 11th and market Street to get a couple drinks and some

 cereal on sale. I am most forgot I hate to mention this I went inside theDivine Lorraine Hotel for the first time since I’ve been renovated the guy told me one-bedrooms are $1300 and they have two bedrooms but no studios. Sounds like a neat place to live in
 but the neighborhood hi

 round it could be questionable. I don’t plan on moving again for a while but then again who the hell knows anymore.  Everybody’s busy l



 at all. It’s now it’s now 6:25 PM. It’s the first time been 

 ome since I left the house this morning. The next I went to the fresh grocer and bought some basic provisions such as juice,  cereal,  bananas, and some diet Pepsi.
 I’m hoping I can make a habit of bringing in the stuff rather than buying it at the Bodega. After shopping, I chilled out and I talked to someone from the men’s group that I had just met. He was pretty cool and then we had hi a conversation beyond that meeting etc. and the accountability staff. I ate some grapes and tookcare of some personal needs which were very helpful. I then went down to the El and Took the EL to 40th Street to get some of my Indian buckets. They’re about eight bucks each but it’s a nice

 dinner and fairly healthy. I then went home and chow down and talk to Amy for a while. I enjoyed 

 hat. I blew her birthday off which was not cool and I apologized 4 for that 

 nconsiderate action. I then watch 
 ome YouTube videos and I think that’s all I need to report today. If I right anymore on this blog it will probably be  about Trump and his stupid offer about the border

 wall he made today. Speaking of which, he did make a speech about the border wall and the Democrats dismissed it out of hand. This means this government



 shut down we’re going to something she really shitty happens. Not
 being barren and not being able to get pregnant but people really being hurt and no food stamps for 

 eople in March and if it gets real bad they might start instituting layoffs  because we get most of her money from the feds. We will have to remember that Trump doesn’t give a flying fuck about anybody 

 xcept is 35% base that likes anything that really likes that wall idea from the very start. 


No comments: