Saturday, January 12, 2019

Saturday, January 12: Frigid to Start the Weekend

I decided last night that I would try to make the men’s meeting at Trinity for the 

 irst time in months. I was waking up repeatedly but going back to sleep having weird dreams. In fact  2 of the dreams was a nightmare. Anyhow
 I rolled out of bed through layer of clothes on and hit the El. I was very fortunate I didn’t have to wait for the L very long. It’s 23° as of 11 AM. Well Larry and I 

left a little bit early from the church and we headed to his car 

 o go to see Bohemian Rhapsody in Cherry Hill. He said we thought it was a 12 o’clock showing but it was closer to 1230  by the time they did all the stupid ads and previews. I found myself
 very very irritated by that. I enjoyed the movie again. We then went to Applebee’s and I had a veggie burger with a fried egg on top and a Caesar salad. It was 

  pretty good meal. After that Veronica went shopping

 at the dollar store and Larry and I waited. Next Larry had to go to Home Depot 

 et some firelogs. You know the doorframe model

 of logs.  So I knew I wasn’t going to the 530 meeting. After that I hung out

at their house for a little while to charge my phone. 

hen I headed home to eat and pick out pictures for the opening if that’s in three weeks. 

 hat is at the Divinci are the lions.

No comments: