Thursday, January 03, 2019

Thursday, January 3: Early Start! Ear Hustling Thru Philly🤪

Today I woke up in time and I’m going to get to Saxbys by 7 o’clock. 
 That is a first for me. Even with all that I barely get there at seven. I did stop to buy an egg and cheese sandwich on a cinnamon hi
raisin bagel. I had no milk at home and I did not want to start my morning with no breakfast. I also didn’t want to get ripped off for paying $3.50 for an artisan
cookie. I met up with my sponsor and we really had a good discussion about specific resentments about specific people in 
 specific situations. Help flush that stuff out. I have to work you went to the nights meeting and was about powerlessness
in the daily reflections. It’s now time to visit the outside world 
 to see what’s going on. Today is the 13th day of the government shut down started by 
our dear leader Trump. Trump Says He’d “Look Foolish” if He Agreed to Reopen the
Government Without Wall Funding. Is He Right? The thing is he doesn’t care what other people think so it’s all rhetoric really! This is a for an article about how slow it takes to reload the SEPTA key card. This 
author gives 10 things to take less time then reloading the SEPTA KEY card.Also the Philadelphia tourism board kept the Liberty Bell pavilion open during

 this government shut down with its own money raising $3200. That’s great news! Makes a city resident proud.  The last thing is that the Democrats are now going to take over the house and they’ve got some and vicious plans.
New Wave of Democrats Realizes You Can Get Things Just By Asking For Them The new members of the Democratic House majority aren’t playing the usual democratic defensive game. They’re asking for big ideas to be introduced. I like it!!!
 It’s back to the usual grind. I have to work hard due to  
sanctions tomorrow deadlines deadlines deadlines. Our whole units getting blown up
one of the women exactly of the office or last day is tomorrow and then we have return on the 18th I 

 m as usual going up to Fairmount. I think Wes is not here cause he's been hanging out with his girlfriend in  the Poconos for the past week. Thank God it's not cold I'm 
of tired today I got up extra early got in time for my sponsor and wasn't and possibly busy but work was kind a grueling you know deadlines and I was really tired. But the nap on the bus helped out a lot. Well I came ho
me & finished the last meal that I had left and talked 
es a really long time. It was very fun. We talked

about the year old days of latter-day your period you know when groove and was groove in it and things like that.

No comments: