Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Wednesday, January 16: Progress at Work

This morning when I first woke up I thought it today was Thursday and I’ve missed meeting my sponsor. Fortunately that wasn’t the case. I slept

 in because I just needed some sleep and I was feeling a little off. I really wanted

 to get some stuff sanctions done because the 15 day. I have to allow on means that I have

 to write up sanctions by the end of this week otherwise I can implement them before the run. Anyhow I got to work late but fortune my supervisor

 was at a meeting so it was good. I had actually missed my stop because I’m so used to going hi

 ll the way downtown. But it wasn’t a big deal. Work wasn’t bad my friend Oli was there for her third to last day of employment before she retires. I’m going to miss her. She’s really helping 

 e out when I fully needed help. I’m sure she will enjoy her retirement. Anyhow I got three written up in the fourth on the way. There were three others I couldn’t sanction for various reasons. When are permanent
 and they’re in a report that I don’t even try I just send it over to the worker to schedule them. Anyhow I got 14 more alerts today buthi  didn’t work on them. I’ll start working on them when I have a free moment tomorrow. 

 omorrow’s going to be busy though so I doubt it. I was going to take half day off of work on Friday topossibly meet a friend and then take the bus down to Baltimore. My brother wrote me and said maybe we do it another yes

 eekend because the weather supposed to be shitty starting Thursday night into Friday. I’m really glad I 

 idn’t buy my bus ticket ahead of time. Well another OkCupid one bites the dust but I’m  think it was going anywhere anyway. Maybe I
 can get my room straightened out this weekend. nyhow I hung out with Larry which was fun we went to a meeting and hung out. I’ve been bought some stuff at CVS at fifth
And market Street I thought about going out to eat but I don’t feel hungry enough

No comments: