Saturday, January 26, 2019

Saturday, January 26: A Meeting, Photo Prep and A Nice Family Dinner

When I got up plenty of time got some good chuckles over some political cartoons and 

 omments from trumps cave-in to let the government open without

 his wife for three weeks. Thank God for the airport
 workers. They really force the presidents hand along with Nancy Pelosi. Today I took Uber so I can get coffee. Well, it was not full at all unlike
 Sunday mornings!! Anyway it was a nice meeting. There was has been 

 ower quiet husband power. Anyhow I caught the 48 bus without waiting very long. I met a nice woman named Robin who is going to lunch and showed 

 ff some photos. That’s good healthy flirting. But I think she had some nice rings yes on so I didn’t go for it. I wanted to keep it nice. 

 nyhow I went to the Photo lounge and picked up my photos. Next I went to CVS to get duplicates of some of the same pictures.I went to a
 machine    that didn’t work and then I’m singing a prince bringing a bunch of 4X6 prints but it’s hard to find the photos cause you can’t find particular folders. I just printed 13 of them and going to head home it’s now 12:36 PM and I’m waiting for the trolley sit run very inconsistently

 on the weekends even know there’s four trolley line to go through here @19th Street. Where the trolley eventually did show up because I was occupying myself with this blog 
posting.  As it turned got home around 1 PM which will gave me three hours well actually 2 hours to get all the prints framed and wired which is kind of pushing it I think well it was pushing it since it took a little bit longer than expected. The main thing is that I didn’t get to labeling the photographs. I then emailed the 
 entleman from the gallery and he said it was OK to bring it by tomorrow. They’re pretty reasonable about that and I do realize I can bring it in  tomorrow. I then realized that I had the hustle. And needed to catch the train by 5:12 PM. Well, the EL was running “six minutes late“ and I realize I was

 going to miss the train so I cut my losses and went to 40th St. to the coffee shop. I called Uber and took the 

 heapest route to get there. That meant there was two other women being dropped off on the way. I went to Collingdale PA. The guy was pretty reasonable
and I only got there 15 minutes late. Turns out it really wasn’t late at all. I was there before Dave and Michael showed up for the dinner at quotations. The place was packed but we had a nice little cubbyhole in the back which was very helpful. It was cool to have everyone together and it was enjoyable dinner. Already 
 I have plans to go to Texas in March to see Lydia‘s dance recital since they’re only two tickets for the graduation that’s in March so I got to  hustle on down

 and get a ticket to Dallas G do I take a bus and then fly back or I just do around 
 trip. I think a round-trip might be best




No comments: