Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tuesday, January 15: Winter 🥶 In Philly

Good day. I wanted to go to sunrise this morning but by time I left it was already

 7:11 AM. So I decided I would go to the Tuesday morning meeting @ 12th and Locust. So I hopped on the train and headed towards 

 1th St. which is called Jefferson Station now. It’s pretty cold this morning but I add an extra layer today so it doesn’t feel as cold. It was 25° when I got out. I went to the CVS and it was good. It’s sunny and 

 y friend Larry tells me it might snow a little bit on Thursday. So I’m gonna hang out with Larry on Wednesday. I went to the meeting but I decided I had to leave early because Thursday

 I’m probably going to stay till the end and be late for work I didn’t want to be late to work twice. It was good it was quiet and 
  good mean just to sit and listen. I then left and took the train to

 56th St.. My goal is to get there before 9:15 AM. Well I got there a little bit late but before 9:15 AM so that worked 

out. I then went ahead and saw a couple of people. I didn’t have to 

 o any of the car fares for the people I did see. Only about four people came. 

 hursdays are very busy day. Tomorrow I need to write up some 

 trange packets. I lost one of my sanctions since they brought in a medical form. When I 

 ot up out of work in a reasonably early time today. And I’m going to

 work on sanctions tomorrow. I have to start because it is the middle the month. Anyhow I left lock that door took some pictures on the way out and caught the L pretty quickly. I then called the 33 bus without waiting very long. My gonna make me later

No comments: