Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday January 25th: Family Meeting and A Deal on the Government Shutdown!

I woke up to this. Rodger Stone President confidence man was arrested by the FBI! It couldn’t
happen to a sleezier  man! Well I got up early because I didn’t go to Media last
night because I was too damn tired. I showered got dressed watch YouTube videos and then realized I was running late. I went down to the Melbourne station and went to 30th St., Station. I missed the 

 edia trolley so I had to take the media commuter train. I love how they

 charge six bucks going one way. I guess it was because it was rush-hour. Well I got to 30th St. slowly. The

 other market Frankford out going westbound was just sitting there for at least 10 minutes. SEPTA‘s been

 doing a lot of that having the trains just sit while waiting for another train. I guess the 

 echanical issues during the frigid Monday of 9°F did something to the whole system did get the 30th St. and tried to run but I barely made the check train on time after thinking I definitely missed it. They were loading a lot 

 f people unfortunately. After we University City stop being made us 

 et up and go around to cars back because they don’t like covering the whole train. The guy was

 pretty grouchy about it. I then met my mom at the corner of Orange and State Street media. I went to her place and saw my sister and we hung out. My brother picked us up and drove us to Exton where the funeral is.
 It starts at 10:30 PM. Well it was a nice service. We decided and you go straight back to my moms house and hang out for a while. We first 
went to WAWA to got some snacks 

 o tide us over. Then going to an after funeral luncheon. We got here at 1:44 P.m. 

 here’s good news on the government shut down front. It was just announced tha

t there was a tentative deal to reopen the government open for 3 weeks while they hammer out a deal for permanent 

 unding with or without that stupid walk Trump wants. It’s 1:48 PM Trump is going to be making a statement about it. It’s a relief that there were some movement on this 

 hut down shit. I think it’s because delays and airports are starting to spread and that forced McConnell and Trump to compromise. Many believe that Trump lost on this round. I’m supposed  to 



 tay over night at my moms place. I kind of wanna go home for a little bit and maybe pick up my pictures and start 

 raming them. I think they’re due Saturday. Anyhow the luncheon at the golf 

 lub was very nice. The roasted chicken I had came in strips and it was very moist. Also saw some people I 

 aven’t seen in a while long long time. There were some good stories from back in the day at LBI. Well afterwards Bill came home and chilled out. I decided I needed to go back to Philly for a change of clothes and I have to get my photos hi

 ramed and wired. I need to go to A.C. Moore and photo lounge after I go to my 

 aturday meeting. And I got to bring it into the gallery by four 

 nd then after that I go to media and resume family time with Alice, Dave, Mike and my hi

 om. I thought I might go to a different kind of meeting in the burbs

 but all of them are really inconvenient. I then went to AC Moore to get photos and then went to this CVS 

nearby. It’s an old movie theater building so definitely has a cool artsy feel to it.

No comments: