Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Tuesday, January 8: Me Myself and I. That’s Good Enough

hi This morning I woke up where I was supposed to be in my own place 

 n my own doing mark things. One of the major more things I have to do is get  ready for this exhibit which is in 3 weeks. I 

 ave to pay the $215 submit at least three works and get at least 5 to 8 of the works framed. This is my weekend welcome to it. And then
I’m going to visit my 

 rother the following weekend. I was glad to hear that the tax refunds will not be delayed after all. That’s the latest. 

 rumps gonna make a speech tonight  about the border wall. Democrats want equal time. 

 hey should have it.  Infamous conservative 
commentator Bill Kristol says the wall is not going anywhere.   Then again he’s one  f the proponents of the invasion of Iraq 🇮🇶 he has been 

 nown to make predictions that are completely wrong let’s hope he’s not 

 rong in for the sake of the country Anyhow I’m off to work I have a 

 ot of people today. Well I have seven of my people come in but it least

 five others didn’t and one came in two days early. I saw someone for my new desk me 

 ecause she was on call. I did the work and then when I saw the

 clients and did the work afterwards who is the only way I could work we’re not many 
people are in. Ollie the woman who sits across is retiring in a week and a half and she bought me my lunch

 sandwich of the tuna hoagie which I always order with no mayo. 

 nyway dad and slide through might work. Next I took a nap around 430. I ended
 up having last-minute income dad and a referral to open. I got those done. I then did my traditional market  rankford line and copy 33. The 

 xpected precipitation failed to materialize which is fucking good. Trying to


keep myself in a positive mood though the negativity is seeping in like a 

 ad fart but will try to listen set of think. Well I went to the beginners meeting at the clubhouse

. I think I just wanna go home in a decent hour. Trump is going to be speaking at 9 o’clock 

 onight about his damn wall. I hung out a little bit outside the place went to the coffee shop took care of business. I’m a go home at a decent hour.
His speech was full of lies and exaggerations. The usual bullshit from our dear leader. I’ll let the news networks in the Internet expound upon the vet whole thing. Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi stood up for the Democrats response the optics were not very good. Schumer looked terrible Nancy Pelosi didn’t look bad they should’ve just had her by her self.

No comments: