Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursday, January 24: Rainy Dreary Work Day

Hello. It was definitely a rainy miserable wet cold day here in Philadelphia 

 ennsylvania. I got up early and headed on down to the market Frankford line to catch did the L down to 11th St.. I’m going to meet my sponsor there today. Well he did show up at 7:15 AM. I had my coffee and 

 e had a good discussion. Wants me to share more hang out after meetings and try jogging three days a week. I actually refuse to do running because I don’t want to I’m not real good at it and it’s not 

 ood for my knees and ankles. Anyhow we went to the nice 

 orning meeting that starts at eight. I shared and I did talk to one person shortly. I then 

 eaded to work late in the pouring rain. I didn’t have as many people as I 

 hought I might. Only one or two showed up the entire day. I ended up working

 on my alerts list and putting out a few fires. It wasn’t a bad day at work. I did  find myself pretty freaking tired when work ended. I was going to go to Fairmount and decided that I was too damn
 tired. I decided I’d take a nap then maybe go up to media. I was so tired that I just said forget going to media I’m sleeping in. So I slept in I 
 have a hat was good. I woke up a few times

 during the evening. I got up a few times it was the day that I needed to just come home and do nothing you know what I mean jellybean Idi Amin

No comments: