Monday, January 14, 2019

Monday, January 14: Frigid, Work and The Sound of Silence

Well I set my alarm for 6:03 AM. I woke up and ate some

 cereal took a hot shower and ready myself for work. I did notice one of my favorite

 YouTube sports site station made fun of eagles by quoting the 

 agles song but saying instead “die Eagles die.“ Anyhow I went to the sunrise
 and afterwards went to Saxbys. Work wasn’t too bad I just muddle through in the morning and finally got some appointments sent out later in the morning in the 
 afternoon

. I really didn’t have any walk-ins which was a nice surprise. Hi Dan set my alarm and startled  myself at 4:30 PM to remind me that I had to leave. Of course

 I left at 4:45 which is going to cause me to be at least 15 minutes late. I then  afterwords

 lead the meeting at Monday night beginners so I can’t be late for that. I plan to meet a friend at the 

 Starbucks around 615. Well she decided that she was too tired and what not

 so I went straight to Saxbys via the 21 bus. Before I went
 to Saxbys I wentyes  to a pizza place and had a slice and one of those CVS drinks. I’ve never had one in the 

 lavor had it with strawberry and kewi or something like that. It was pretty good me while the government shut 
down grounds on and on. There’s a sliver of hope. There’s a bipartisan

 group of senators meeting so hopefully craft a cop or mice. Trump any interest in the compromise. We just heard officially today that food stamps for the

 month of February going to be issued on January 19. The shit starting to get real!! 
 Anyhow I lead the meeting and there were two moments of silence 

 ne was at least 5 minutes long! I sat there not knowing what  to do with myself. At one 

 oint I pull out my banana and just started eating it because nobody wanted to share it with bazaar. I was pretty 

 nxious to by the way. Today I submitted my photos for the gallery opening for February 1, 2019. I have to pay for it now. I have to do that tomorrow

No comments: