Friday, January 04, 2019

Friday, January 4: Sleeping and, work and food shopping

This morning I decided that I needed to sleep in so that’s what I did. I got up showered and wobble to work. I decided I would take lots of videos today and see what happens. HTML mode finally works on this program. I think he finally fixed all the bugs in this blogger program. It’s taken a while but it was worth the wait. Hey how I got to work a little bit late  but it worked out OK. I was working on getting rid of the sanction cases that my boss had put down yesterday. I had successfully wrote up to the sanctions and the other ones I just had to leave go or let the partials. Anyhow  it was last day of the one woman who sits in my cubicle  area Dana. She’s going to another office within the agency. I just found out about it Wednesday. Basically the two women who sat across from me for years will both be gone by the 18th of this month. 2 more people could be leaving before March is over. It’s amazing how one unit can stay stable and Wham!! It’s completely different.. I then had lunch. I ordered this nine dollars
 for a Stromboli. The thing was huge and ate the whole twhing. It was so tasty. I generally don’t like to order expensive like just like that but I figured I’d go for it since it was payday I believe it or not, if the whole thing. It was so good. I think kept working and organizing my desk since there will be sitting someone sitting to my left. I had
 to give up some cubicle real estate because I was taking over the area. Anyhow I did get to organize some of my stuff which was very good. I’m glad I did it actually I found some old items at this that were very interesting anyhow I finish the day 
off and will see how well I did on my stats which will come out next 
week. When I left work and thought about going straight to the fresh grocer but instead I decided

 I needed to crash. So I crashed for about an hour and 45 minutes. I got up and decided let’s try the Fresh Grocer @56th St. I looked at a couple 
of coffee makers and then spent about $91 on various food stuffs. I was barely able to get the stuff home because the straps broke in the bag because I had lots of heavy stuff. But it’s a worthwhile trip anyway. 

No comments: