Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wednesday, October 31: Halloween Hump Day

After a pretty decent night of sleep, I jetted off to the sunrise meeting. I was only about

 five minutes late this time. It was a speaker meeting and it went very 
 well. I’ve never seen this speaker before but lead for the meeting met him in Malvern.  You have been in the program long time and he bought his 

 ife with him. He mentioned that match.com a couple times that’s how he met the 2nd wife. Anyhow, who is one dude‘s 35th anniversary 

 today. he is a cool dude! After that I decided I go straight towards work  so I could get there a little early since I didn’t finish 

 ny of the processing of the 15 people that I saw. Actually
that’s wrong. I processed about three of the cars ses yesterday. I  had the other 13th to go. I went in and that’s 

 hat I did until about 2 PM when I finally finished. I got a text from Larry and Natalie today. I have some business to attend to before I leave for Gettysburg on Friday .Tentatively I have a ride from the Fairmount Brewerytown area at this 

 erson’s place at 3 PM. I hope that doesn’t fall through! Well it was pretty 

 uiet and very uneventful today at work which is always a good thing

 it in my book. I’ve definitely for less felt less tired. I think interviewing a lot of people and 

 unning around tends to make me more tired than days from just pushing paper and in 

 utting stuff in the computer. Also reports the phone doesn’t ring and I  just plow through the mofos and I actually can focus. It’s pretty cool. Well I went on Clock to 33 got a little couple little mini nap’s. I arrived at the OC have coffee Houston and just watch people drink coffee and work on this blog posting. Saw Mr. Florida Lot work his magic I actually sat next to him during the meeting. Wes did show up later and did mine manage to find a seat since it was a lot less crowded than Tuesday night. We then went and got pizza at Luigi‘s pizzeria Fresca. I like that pizza there. And then likely cut the 48 after we walked and talked for a while it was cool

No comments: