Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thursday, October 25: Getting Better Day.

So the last week of October is upon us today. I manage

 to get up in time but alarm. I made it to sunrise about 15 minutes late.  At the 
meeting this morning the person who 

 as leading the meeting gave me props for my photography. after  the meeting A nice woman asked  for 

 y phone number so she could look me up on Instagram. 

  couldn’t think of a better way to start my day💙👍🏽🐥 I got to work

 and there instantly two people there. I ended up seeing 

 bout 6 people. I only had to do 2 carfares for the entire day. I then decided

 I had to make one push to get my alerts someone caught up. I 

 ot the list a little mixed up but I think I’m as good a shape as I’ve been

 since Labor Day. It’s specially true since October 4. Anyhow it was a 

 hursday so I saw people and it wasn’t too bad I suppose. I was a bit tired

 and I did have to borrow money because I had a dollar and some

 change left in the checking account. At least it didn’t go to the negative

 which was quite a relief I must say. And then took the train down to my 
 ppointment. I didn’t have my afternoon coffee because I just wasn’t in the mood at all. Session went pretty well she gave me an app for meditation. I feel a little more calm

No comments: