Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Tuesday, October 2: Indian summer

Well I woke up this morning on a bit of a frustration the because I knew I had no serial left to eat and I didn’t want to be dealing with that. I then decided I would go shopping at CVS in the morning. Only problem with that is that I was late and I had to run to sunrise. Well, the topic was about fear. Woman who seems to have so much poise talked about her rational and irrational fears. 

 t was very interesting for me because I can relate to that completely. I even made it 
in a share that I fear people and specially women. True I didn’t make that shit up that’s for sure. I then caught the EL and got to work only a tiny bit late but my

  supervisor wasn’t in yet. I didn’t started working on my alerts of course. The sanctions were postponed indefinitely until further notice 

 ntil we hear from upper level management in Harrisburg and beyond. I came out for my break at 3:58 and it’s pretty humid but I just feel the cool breeze starting. The 

 unsets a lot quicker these days that’s for sure. Had one very

 late client who reported income which I believe will close the cash. I’ll work on that tomorrow.

 I then took the bus up to the paramount clubhouse. I didn’t see 

 y friend there but it was a pretty good meeting by the way. I then came home and watch some videos and got real tired and ate and went to bed on time and 11:30 PM 

No comments: