Thursday, October 25, 2018

Wednesday, October 24: Working Under the Bus

Well I got up and was on time for the sunrise but I did manage to get my shower. I 

 howed up and speak was very very good. I’m writing this because  thought I had saved a previous version but obviously I didn’t. This app is 

 till flaky as hell but not quite as bad. I still can’t use HTML mode. Anyhow, the meetings was good I talk to my friend Mike and then I caught 

 he train in the trolley to work. I worked pretty steady

 and calmly all through the day. I didn’t get caught up in some drama created by one particular

 coworker of mine. She spread the drama pretty good. got caught up in it. And I’ll leave it at that. I left work hoping that that whole drama 

 ill subside till next Monday when the person in question comes in to get their 

check re-opened. I then took the 33 bus to OCF Coffee 

 House and I was hoping to see Wes here but that’s not gonna 

 appen. I’m hoping I get a seat it’s now already 6:23 PM and the sun is already setting. Turns out there was plenty of room at the clubhouse. I did go and then I proceeded to walk down and catch the 32 bus. That Bus is kind a like the 48 it’s very in efficient. I made it though

No comments: